Overtone Acoustics offers a 30-day return policy on stocked products.
- Returned orders must be received at our warehouse within 30 days of original order delivery date.
- Returns must be received in new condition, with all original packaging. Returns must be 100% complete, including all components, hardware and/or any accompanying items. Any return that does not include the preceding items will not be refunded and may be refused when received. If any component of the returned product(s) is missing, Return Procedure will be breached and we may in our sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the Customer for replacement of the missing component(s). Any return containing products that appear used, damaged in any way, or with missing components will not be refunded.
- No returns can be made on custom or special order items.
- All returns must be authorized before the product is sent back.
- A restocking fee of 15% will be charged on all returned items. All authorized returns will be fully refunded less restocking fees and shipping and handling charges.
STARTING YOUR RETURN:
- Write to email@example.com to explain the reason for the return request. Once approved, Overtone Acoustics will provide a return authorization number.
- Write your order number and return authorization on the outside of number your box.
- A return address will be provided to you with the authorization
- We will process your return within 5 business days of receipt and issue a refund via the payment method used on the original order.
RETURNING DAMAGED/DEFECTIVE ITEMS:
In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
If the damage/defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to Overtone Acoustics for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
WHO COVERS THE RETURN SHIPPING COST?
Overtone Acoustics will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by an Overtone Acoustics representative to be defective.
For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Under no circumstance does Overtone Acoustics reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Overtone Acoustics support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Overtone Acoustics.
The customer agrees to use only reputable carriers, capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance, for the entire value of the shipment. Customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges and all risk of loss for the returned product(s) during shipment.