Do You Offer Custom Sized Acoustic Panels? | Overtone Acoustics
Excellent question, we are glad you asked. Yes. We’re able to manufacture any sized panels up to 48” x 96” — as long as the shapes are rectangles, trapezoids and parallelograms with angles of 90 degrees and 45 degrees. Our standard acoustic panels come in 18x18, 18x24, 24x24, 24x36, 34x34, and 34x44 size options.
But like we said above, we are the kind of company that can take pretty much any idea you have in mind and turn it into a reality. Below, we’ll get into detail about how we go above and beyond expectations at Overtone Acoustics to bring our customers custom acoustic treatment solutions for a wide range of project types. The long and the short of it is that we blend function with style no matter the room you have in mind.
Custom Acoustic Treatment
We offer soundproofing solutions and acoustic treatment services to bring studio-quality sound and personalized style to any environment. We offer handcrafted, American-made acoustic panels, sound diffusers, and bass traps that will bring a natural clarity to a setting. Simply put, you’ll hear sounds the way they are meant to be heard — organic, precise, and powerful.
Acoustic Panel Features
We offer premium sound absorbing acoustic panels that are handcrafted in the U.S.A. using high-grade materials. We make sure installation is a breeze for our customers — our acoustic art wall panels come ready to hang and will cut down on reverberation and echo within any space. Other features include:
- High Quality - Durable construction, dimensional stability, and better absorption than foam panels.
- Pro Performance - High-density fiber core effectively controls primary reflections and flutter echo.
- Modern Profile - Provides excellent noise absorption while remaining sleek and stylish.
Bass Trap Features
Overtone Acoustics’ bass traps come in both Diamond Knit and Microsuede styles, with a variety of color options to choose from as well. Our bass traps have been designed to ensure you feel the low end hit while still achieving a more natural, “truer” sound. Other features of Overtone bass traps include:
- High-Density Sound Absorption - Features three inches of highly absorbent cotton denim.
- Three-Inch Profile - Provides additional low-end attenuation, delivering a truer sound.
- Handcrafted & Gallery-Wrapped - Handcrafted in the U.S.A., and wrapped in your choice of fabric.
Overtone Acoustics also offers custom acoustic room kits. Our room kits offer a comprehensive package that is designed to bring an optimal result whether your setting is a recording studio or an action-packed home theater! We offer 10x12, 12x14, and 14x18 room kits that are fully customizable for any sized space. They include everything you require in order to bring your room’s sound to life.
With plenty of color options to choose from, we’ve done our best to make sure you can find a stylistic choice that matches the vibe you have in mind. However, if you don’t see the room kit that fits your needs, please feel free to fill out our project inquiry form in order to have a sales representative get in touch with you to get started on a custom build!
Acoustic Art - Create Your Own
Aside from the fact that our acoustic sound absorption wall panels are handcrafted and made from premium materials, perhaps our most distinguishing characteristic here at Overtone Acoustics is our ability to allow our customers to blend function with style. Our custom acoustic art is the perfect solution for spot treating your space while letting you make the room your own. Our acoustic art features include:
- Sound Absorption Core - Reducing echo and unwanted noise to help create a comfortable sounding space
- Hi-Res Print Canvas - Premium-quality printing produces sharp, high-resolution images which are clearly viewable at any distance.
- Handmade In The USA - Arrives ready to hang, with hardware included. Every canvas print is made on-demand and is expertly stretched around a premium 1.5” frame.
Create your own! You are the artist, and all it takes to turn any image into functional sound absorbing wall art is four easy steps!
- Upload your high-resolution image.
- Choose your options and preview your print.
- Order your custom-made acoustic art and your panel will ship in 11-15 business days.
- Love it, or your money back!