Overtone Acoustics Store Policy:
We pride ourselves on making the best products out of the best materials available and we strive on providing our customers with the best level of service possible. To guarantee your satisfaction we inspect every item we sell carefully before it is shipped. However we do understand that things happen during transit. Overtone Acoustics wants you be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If an item you bought arrived damaged, you must report it to us by email no later than 5 days of receiving it. We will be glad to get an insurance claim initiated on your behalf and we will send you a replacement at no cost to you, upon the completion of the claim investigation. Insurance claim process takes 6 to 14 business days to be completed. Returns are accepted, regardless of reason within 30 days of purchase with the following conditions:
• You will need to contact us in writing to get a return approval.
• DIY materials such as Acoustic Insulation, Acoustic fabric and frames, are refundable with a 25% restocking fee plus original shipping cost. Insulation orders totaling $2000 or more are not returnable.
• All returned goods must be sent back to us in the exact condition we sent them to you. Returned merchandise will be inspected and your refund total will be contingent on the results of this inspection. Once the panel is drilled for installation, it cannot be returned so be sure to inspect your items before installing them.
• Merchandise needs to have complete packaging and all accessories it came with.
• You will be responsible for the shipping cost to return unwanted merchandise, you can pay for the return shipment yourself with a carrier of your choice, or we could provide you with a return shipment waybill and deduct its cost from your refund total.
• A replacement could be sent of the same kind if we deem it acceptable. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
• On finished products (other than custom sizes, custom fabrics, art panels and acoustic baffles..) a refund may be issued minus a 20% restocking fee and the original shipping charge. Panels wrapped in any White colored fabric will require a 30% restocking fee due to its delicate nature. Acoustic Baffles require a 35% restocking fee due to their being a specialty item. For products using custom fabrics and printed stock or custom art panels, returns are not accepted since these items are custom made for you and cannot be re-sold.
• Custom made panels requiring custom sizes, custom fabrics and art panels are non-refundable once production on them has begun.
All of our acoustic panels come with a 1 year limited warranty. We will replace any panel that becomes defective within 1 year of purchase. We will require the defective product to be sent to us for inspection. Warranty will not cover damages caused by misuse, abuse or improper installation. We will not be held liable for injuries of any kind resulting from the use of any of our products. Overtone Acoustics products are not to be used outdoors. Such use will void the warranty
At Overtone we respect your privacy. Please rest assured that any and all the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any party! Our shopping cart is secured using SSL Encryption and any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and confidentiality. Any personal address and financial information you provide us will strictly be used to process your orders, although we may occasionally send emails with promotional offers, discount codes and new product announcements, however these emails always provide a link to unsubscribe from our mailing lists if you wish to do so.
Our Guidelines are as follows:
• When you register or place an order as a guest through Overtone's website, we will ask you to provide personal information.
• The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other methods of contact such as Telephone, Email, Correspondence and Facsimile.
Uses of Information
• We will use the information we collect to provide the services you request.
• We may use your information to inform you of other products or services and promotional offers from Overtone Acoustics.
• We absolutely do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists or any customer information to any third parties.
• Log-In accounts are only created for Users who register themselves, and users who order by telephone and a user account is created as courtesy by one of our sales reps.
• Only Registered Users are able to view and edit their personal information for current or future use.
• User Log-In accounts are not created for users who placed their orders as a guest. Only their Email Address is kept in our records for promotional purposes.
• Both Guest Checkout and Registered users can opt out of promotional email campaigns by following the instructions displayed on the bottom of all our promotional messages.
Thank you for your business and trust.